Where have I been all summer?
Honestly, I’m not sure.
I think I fell into the trap of, “I have nothing to write about…” said with a really annoying eighth-grade-girl whine.
Lesseee….here’s a list of stuff that has happened in the last few months, in no particular order:
- My birthday in July ushered in the second half of my 30’s.
- I got a job in June as a proofreader.
- I continue to go to the tanning bed for my eczema, which made my GP cover her ears and sing “LALALALA I CAN’T HEAR YOU TELLING ME YOU GO TO A TANNING BED BECAUSE THEN I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO!!!”
- My hair keeps getting longer, longer than it’s been in at least 15 years.
- We added a new ferret to our business, bringing the grand total to 6 and before you ask, NO, that IS NOT TOO MANY.
- We watched the first three seasons of “Dexter” and they are OK.
- Went to the Ohio Renaissance Festival with some friends for our third annual trip.
- Lost 10 lbs with the help of MyFitnessPal.com.
- Made my first wedding cake for fun and profit.
- Got paid to tell a story at An Event.
That’s all I can think of now. I will try to post more regularly.
Thanks for stopping by.